TO BE THE FIRST BY OFFERING THE BEST.
EPK strives for a leading position among international companies and for absolute leadership in the engineering industry in Russia.
EPK is the innovative company that is constantly developing. We know the needs of our clients and offer profitable solutions to them.
The dynamic development of our company actively promotes the formation of the modern trends on the industrial market and technological sector.
We are guided by the principle of high quality, which is implemented in all areas of our business.
We are proud to work in the team of professionals.
TO CREATE FUTURE BY INCREASING THE KNOWLEDGE.
Thanks to the constant intellectual and IT-enhancement we achieve leading positions on the market.
With our innovative products we contribute competitive advantage and provide development of our clients.
When setting goals we focus on our best achievements and try to beat them.
TO MOVE FORWARD TOGETHER.
In our business we focus on long-term relations.
We also know that it is vital to provide support when needed in order to be a reliable partner.
Our partners can be sure that we offer high quality products and a great service.
TO CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT.
We are fully aware of responsibility for the environmental conservation and strive to reduce the negative impact on the eco-systems of the regions where production areas of our corporation are.
In caring for the environment, we are guided by the following principles:
1. Rational use of raw materials, natural and energy resources.
2. Compliance with the environmental legislation of the Russian Federation and the international standard ISO 14001:2004.
3. Constant perfection of the environmental management system.
4. Regular control, evaluation and forecasting of the technological environmental impact level of:
Volume of emmisions that pollute the atmosphere;
Volume of waste production;
Volume of industrial and residential waste water and its efficient treatment .
5. Regular training and career development of the personnel to improve their environmental protection skills
6. Availability of information to all interested individuals and legal entitities.